Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sitting

Why is it I would rather sit in front on a paused TV than listen to what is playing.  This place is a mess with a great bit SSSSSs.  I spend the day sitting, or sleeping, or eating. or hating the way I spend the day.  So….. Onward and upward…  Forward Ho…  Off we go into the great beyond.

But what to do first?  There is laundry needing to be folded.  And papers to be sorted.  And the trash taken out.

There. I have a list of three things.  Strive to complete them in the next 24 hours.  Then your life will be yours.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good idea!!! I know you can do it and that you will feel so much better for it!!!

I've been working on things this week as well.

I don't know if you remember Rhonna from Spark, she was one of the peeps kind of in charge but not really.

Anyway, she started a 21 day challenge on her blog and FB on Monday. The logic is that if you do something for 21 days in a row, it becomes a habit. I've been cleaning my kitchen each day and when I get it all cleaned up, I'm going to have the dishes done and counters wiped down before I go to bed every night. After I've done that for 21 days, I'm going to make a schedule for house cleaning (what to do each day) and start doing those things as well!

Wish me luck!!! She did it anyway!