Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life

When I opened my computer this afternoon, my Windows Live Writer came up automatically.  Was someone telling me something? 

I have been wanting to start up blogging, getting my thoughts down on paper and saving them for posterity. 

During the past year I have had money problems.  Like earning less than $1000 a month.  Does not go very far these days.  But God has watched out for me.  Whenever there was a dire need, the was a supply. 

Now I am truly blessed.  My old job working for HCA doing transcription was phased out.  In other words, they decided to farm out the work.  The good thing was the company, Superior Global, would take each transcriptionist on.  BUT..  they only wanted full time, which was wonderful for me.  So I go from about $100 a week to about $300 if I work hard. 

Life is great. 

Then come the challenges.  I prefer challenges instead of trials because that is just what it is.  Something to do, something to surpass, something to overcome.

First, Bear went to jail.  There is no other way to put it.  He tangled with the electric man, and the man lost.  I do so wish they would knock on the door before they do anything.

Then, it would be so easy to just move into the basement and forget upstairs.  Upstairs is a mess and I don’t know how to change. 

I am thinking a trip to the Laundromat would be an excellent place to start.  Lots of clean clothes, lots of hangers, lots of drawers to fill.  It will probably take me a couple of days to sort through everything and take it out to the car.

The kitchen is another matter.  I am thinking a great big trashcan would be the best bet.  Get rid of everything and start over.  Do better next time.  I certainly cannot do worse.

And that is just the beginning.  I can go forward from here.  I want to move forward.  I want to do so many things, so this is where I will start.

To all my friends and family…  Welcome to the beginning.  We are going to have so much fun gettting rid of things.

I have a question....  Why is it that when I need something, everyone else wants something from me.  I would so LOVE having some help, but always the help comes with contingencies.  I am tired of contingencies.  Just do SOMETHING. There is so much that needs done and is not getting done. 

No comments: