Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Don't plant that seed

I am sitting here....
At my desk
Wondering just why
I do what I do.

I hate that the games
waste my day
but here I sit
Sore hand and all

But if I leave
This little room
there is so much work
That needs to be done

So I sit and I sit
But it won't go away I
don't worry a bit
Cause I know it will stay.

My job is my job
It waits just for me
No one else cares
If it let it be

Until someone comes
Then we rush about c
leaning this and clearing that
without any doubt

But the seed always remains
To start over again
And Grandma warned me
THE SEED ALWAYS SPROUTS

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm loving your little poems lately. I think you might have some snow coming your way. It's been raing here all day and they said on the weather ist's coming towards North Utah. Ick!

Christine

Marqueta said...

What a great little poem!

I hope it's spring where you are today.

Love,

Marqueta