Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update

  1. TV.  Okay, I am a TV junkie.  Even witout regular TV, moves still drag me in.  Got to quit doing that.  But it is not on right now, so at least I am making a headway.
  2. Lights.  I did manage to turn off all of the lights before I left yesterfday, so that is a good thing.  If it werent for the darn TV....
  3. Dishwasher.  Since I spent the night on a sleep-over with Trish, I did not get everything done.  I DID run the dishwasher, but I did not get it emptied.  I am ashamed to say that I spent too much time doing other things.  And it still isn't done.  So..... GET IT DONE!!!
  4. Other stuff....  I have unloaded more of the stuff from my trip to Idaho.  Does more count???  I think it does.  Anything accomplished counts for a lot.  Or maybe I should say any one thing accomplished counts...  Every little thing counts.
On a different board... My sleepover with Trish was wonderful.  We went out to dinner at Angies, a place we have not visited in over a year.  And did so with enjoyment. 

We discussed putting together the gifts for the guests at Alicia's wedding.  I will get it posted ASAP so that I can get feedback from everyone.  The charms are turning out wonderful.  Shrinky-dinks are back, and they are wonderful.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Your doing great!!! Let me know what I can do to help with the shower. I'm making a collage for the baby's room but that's all I need to do.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were supposed to spend too much time doing other things? Don't be to hard on yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

That last one was me, Rose.

Stephanie