Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

I was listening to Oprah today, only it was a show from last week. The topic was happiness.

One of the visitors had a fun name for every day, like Terrific Tuesday. I decided this was a wonderful way to start each day. The New Year's weekend was wonderful. Partly because whenever something was said or something happened that made me sad, I simply told myself "I am not going to let you ruin my holiday. And it worked.

The Secret says that if you are positive and only talk about what you want as if you already have it, it will come to you. And I am convinced it works that way. Not because of what was in the book or was on the DVD, but because it has worked in my life in the past.

Today was Wonderful Wednesday because it was not snowing for the first time this week. The sun was out and it was 40 degrees. How could you not have a good day with weather like that.

No comments: