Friday, February 13, 2009

This week has been kind-of rough. I had a nose bleed on Saturday, so I got out the NeoSenephrine, which worked quite well, and took it easy for the rest of the evening. Then Sunday afternoon I got another nosebleed. It quit after about a half hour, so I went to work at my normal time, 5:00. Unfortunately about two hours later it started bleeding.

Then on Monday it started bleeding about noon, so I laid down for a while. It took nearly an hour to stop, so I rested for about another hour, then I went to work. Unfortunately that only lasted about an hour and a half before it started bleeding again.

So I quit taking the diuretic because I thought it was because I was dehydrated. It must have worked because I did not have any more nose bleeds.

Unfortunately yesterday morning I weighed myself and an unfortunate thing happened. I have found 160 again. Nasty, huh. So yesterday I took the diuretic. I say unfortunately, because I have a nose bleed again.

Fortunately I have a doctor's appointment with the ENT guy for Thursday just to make sure there is no problem.



So now we have to start over. No more Oreos. No more toast. No more half and half on the oatmeal. No more baked potatos with lots and lots of butter.

That is, after this weekend. I am going to fix Finger Steaks and French Fries. And Dell has requested sugar cookes and I had also planned chocolate chip cookies.

SOooooo... Come Monday we will start all over. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I sure hope you are feeling better. Have you had your portime checked lately. When I was getting nosebleeds, my blood was too thin. Especially the ones that won't quit. It's hard to get much work done with a nosebleed. I remember laying in the corner of the emergency room with a tissue on my nose. They get you in pretty quick when you have heart issues though.

Get better soon!!!