Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Can Make This

You Can Make This! Blog

My sister, Christine, blogged about a contest where you could win a quilting machine. I copied this from their website:

"This is an exciting week for me because I get to reveal a NEW website set to launch this April! To celebrate, you could WIN a Marie Osmond Quilter’s Companion sewing machine from our friends at Janome! Isn’t that exciting?

You may have guessed it by now - This April we will launch www.YouCanQuiltThis.com! We can’t wait to share with you the projects, tutorials, and patterns brought together by a team of experts and lead designers in the industry."

Their website is http://www.YouCanMakeThis.com/. Their new website is http://www.YouCanQuiltThis.com/ I urge each of to ignore this. You are much, much too busy to enter this contest. Besides, I am sure there are too, too many entrys to make it worth you while. So please, please do not waste your time. Leave the machine for me.

Thanks So Much.





No comments: